Friday 25 November 2011

Gift Idea of the Day - Navy Sun Splash Shawl

We adore this Navy Sun Splash Shawl by Urbanknit - an African twist on the Pashmina
Who do I get this for? This is a unisex item, so looks fab on anyone! My Asho recommends getting it for a family member - siblings, cousins or even your favourite work colleague (hint hint My Asho Team!).

Why should I get this? This is not just any shawl. It is a very special shawl - hand-dyed in West Africa using traditonal adire (tie and dye) motifs. The Navy Splash shawl makes a truly unique gift item as it was specially commissioned and produced in limited runs. It is very unlikely you'd bump into someone with the same shawl.

What extras can I get with this? This item can be beautifully gift wrapped for you at no extra cost. A gift note can be included with your personalised message. It can even be dispatched directly to the gift recipient with a "don't open me until xmas" warning or any message of your choice.

Click here to view and purchase this item
Click here to view all items from Urbanknit



No comments:

Post a Comment